Interior Design Professional
DISC program, students gain a solid foundation in interior design and benefit from the same support and mentorship from experienced faculty as they do in the diploma program. However, the program also prepares graduates for advanced professional roles in interior design.
- Design appropriate solutions for mobile, deployable and compact spaces
- Apply principles of lighting design to specialized lighting situations, including creative lighting concepts, custom lighting solutions and lighting source design
- Work with wire frame construction and solid modeling in CADD and set up photo-realistic rendered images of 3D models
- Understand and apply LEED classifications, principles and concepts
- Understand principles of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Use Building Information Modeling Revit software
- Complete a thorough cost estimate package
- Design residences, hotels, restaurants, offices and industrial spaces
- Develop an understanding of the restorative process and appreciation of the importance of architectural restoration to society
- Work at a high level in applying a systematic design process to creative problem solving and work productively with clients, other consultants and co-workers
- Demonstrate competence in all areas of interior design work, from programming to contract documentation
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Course Introduction
- UAE and global architecture and design
- Advanced specifications
- Philosophy of design
- Codes and regulations
- Applied lighting
- CADD rendering
- Materials and sustainability
- Advanced estimating/budgeting and restoration
Certification Issued By:
ACAC for Accredited Certification
One of professional organization focused on furthering excellence in training and development. It provides defined criteria, standards and procedures for evaluation and optimization of training and development activities.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.