SAP2000 is using for structural analysis by the finite element methods. The contents of the course are specially designed to suit both new users to SAP2000 as well as experienced users of SAP2000.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Concepts of the finite element method
- Global and local coordinate system
- Frame and shell elements
- Modeling with Sap 2000
- Material and elements definitions
- Loads and constrains definitions
- Define load combination
- Define joint pattern
- Analysis option
- Import and export functions
- Print graphic output
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.