The course certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to "traditional" projects)
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Agile Theory, Benefits and Risks
- Agile Philosophy
- Agile Benefits
- Lifecycles: Waterfall, Iterative, Incremental, and Agile
- Iteration Length & Timeboxing
- Common Agile Methods
- Retrospectives and Continuous Improvement
- Agile Requirements Management
- User Stories
- Backlog Maintenance
- Agile Estimating & Scheduling
- Story Points vs. Ideal Days
- The Planning Game
- Building a Release Schedule/Plan
- Work Breakdown Structures & Estimating in Hours
- Building an Iteration Schedule/Plan
- Agile Tracking & Control
- Sprint Burndown Charts
- Project/Product Burndown Charts
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.