Agriculture Engineering Professional Diploma
The course exposes students to definition of agriculture; The origin, scope and importance of agriculture to man; Food supply situation in the world; Trend of distribution; Characteristic features of tropical agriculture and how production is affected. Farming system practices; land tenure; land use types; Forestry, Fish, Farming and Wildlife agriculture.
Still others are analyzing and designing soil and water management-related infrastructure as aided through study of irrigation, drainage, erosion and runoff control techniques, crop tillage and cultivation practices and natural resources management. Job opportunities for graduates are available in industry, public agencies, consulting, and private practice..
- applying their unique educational backgrounds in agricultural engineering by providing appropriate solutions to problems and adding value to the research, development, and design processes encountered in a variety of work environments;
- considering systems as a whole when solving problems, looking beyond components and subsystems individually;
- confidently using the necessary elements of mathematics, statistics, physical science, engineering, computer-based measurement and analysis tools and current literature in solving problems and providing design solutions;
- successfully integrating their technical knowledge with organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, leading and working effectively in teams, and understanding cultural diversity and social and political forces that impact engineering decisions, as well as having the capability of competing in an international atmosphere;
- responsibly addressing issues of health and safety, ethics, and environmental impacts of engineering decisions; and
- continuing their personal growth, professional development, and professional and community service, through various opportunities provided by institutions, professional organizations and other venues.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, physical sciences, and the engineering sciences.
- Apply knowledge of agriculture, natural resources, and agricultural engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, utilize probability and statistics, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- Function on teams, including multi-disciplinary teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in, life-long learning.
- Have knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.