Civil Engineering Professional Diploma
A Career in Civil Engineering is both challenging and rewarding. Help build the next skyscraper, bridge or highway and create structures that stand the test of time. Learn more about how to become a civil engineer here.
Civil engineers’ work has a direct and powerful impact on the lives of people, each and every day. Well designed and executed projects provide services to the community, while ensuring safety for everyone. Of course, the opposite is true, in that poorly designed and executed projects can create a high risk to the community, and even cause disasters which can cost many lives.
- Certification recognizes the individual as a leader in the practice of their specialized field of engineering.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, and the public.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of civil engineering and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows civil engineers to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified participants on their projects.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Construction Practice and Procedure
- Civil Engineering Drawing
- Introduction Structural Design
- Building Materials in Civil Engineering
- Construction Site Management
- Pavement Design & Materials
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Steel Construction design
- Soil mechanics and Material test
- Construction Technology 1
- Construction Research Methodology
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.