Manage your Construction Projects using Modern International Project Management principles, processes, tools and techniques from International PM Experts and ensure that your project is planned, managed and executed well “On Time and Within Budget”. Many Construction Projects exceed time and cost budgets due to poor Project Management. The solution is in becoming a Certified Construction Project Manager (CCPM®).
- General Managers
- Asst. Vice Presidents
- Project Managers
- Program Managers,
- Project Executives,
- Construction/Site Managers
- Procurement Managers
- SCM /CRM Consultants
- ERP / SAP Professionals
- ERP Functional Consultants
- Accounts / Banking Domain Consultants
- EPC Contracts
- Contracts Managers
- Planning Engineers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Analysts
- Testing managers
- QA/QC Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Procurement managers
- Construction managers
Benefits of attending the course:
- The ability to use the designation MPM® on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
- Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
- Access to the AAPM international journal published online
- Gold Seal Embossed MPM® Certificate with your name and designation
- The MPM® shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Various Types of Project/Contracts (LSTK/Unit Price/ BOOT/BOT/FFP)
- Introduction to PM, MBE, MBO, MBP
- Construction Project Lifecycle Costing
- Project Management Processes
- PM's Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Organization Structures-Strength & Weakness
- Construction Project TENDER/BID Management
- Construction Project CONTRACT Management
- Construction Project EQUIPMENT/SAFETY Management
- Case Studies
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.