Certified Engineering & Construction Contracts
(Claim & Disputes)
Today’s competitive and complex construction industry requires careful consideration in the formation of the construction contract to ensure that it is equitable, the specifications and timetable are feasible, and that liability and obligations are clearly defined. Properly prepared contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and developers can thus avoid anticipated problems, reduce performance disputes and receive payment for work performed.
This course is also designed to systematically cover the developmental subjects vital to training competent contract and field administrators to manage time, cost, documentation and disputes during this important phase. Field administration is a critical process in achieving successful facility construction. Most organizations cannot afford the personnel time to apprentice a field administrator‐in‐training.
- Construction managers and workers
- Job-site supervisors
- General contractors
- Construction firm directors
- Anyone involved in the construction industry
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Managing Construction Risks
- Project Life Cycle
- Reviewing the Fundamentals of Project Risk Management
- Risk Identification and Classification
- Risk Priorities
- Risk Allocation
- Contractual Risk Allocation
- Reducing Risk When Selecting Construction Projects
- Contractual Risk Management
- Case Study
- Legal Aspects of Construction Contracts:
The Law of the Contract: Civil Law, Common Law, Administrative Law
- Basic Contract Law
- Basic Principles: Mandatory and Complementary Rules in Civil Law
- Elements of Contracts
- Sources of Obligation under Civil Law
- Enforceability of Contracts
- Principles of Interpretation
- Force Majeure
- Unforeseen Conditions
- Assignment of Rights
- Redemption of Breach
- Limitation Period
- Notice Requirements
- Case Study
- Parties’ Obligations
- Types of Relationship: Contractor, Agent and Employer
- General and Particular Conditions
- Obligations of the Parties: Contractor, Designer, Employer, Contract Manager
- Role of the Engineer in Construction Contracts
- Change Clauses
- Time is of the Essence
- Case Study
- Introduction and Participants’ Objectives
- Preparing Construction Documents
- Bid Documents
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.