The Certified Construction Manager (CCM) is the “gold standard” in personnel credentials for the Construction Management profession. It is the only certification accredited by the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM) under the International Organization for Standardization’s ISO 17024 standard.
- Construction Management
- Construction Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Or 5 additional years of construction or general design experience.
Benefits of attending the course:
- The ability to use the designation CCM® on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
- Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
- Access to the AAPM international journal published online
- Gold Seal Embossed MPM® Certificate with your name and designation
- The MPM® shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Professional Practice
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Time Management
- Quality Management
- Cost Management & Value Engineering
- Safety & Risk Management
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.