CIS Certified Information Security (Data Protection)
Be confident that your organisation's policies and procedures are legally compliant with data protection legislation by completing Ireland's first certified data protection practitioner programme. The three-day course covers the fundamental issues contained within the Data Protection Acts that have a legislative impact upon all organisations and provides information on how to achieve compliance.
- Data protection officers
- Human resource managers
- Sales and marketing managers
- Healthcare professionals
- Information security professionals
- Compliance and audit managers
- What is privacy?
- Data protection principles
- Role and responsibilities of data processor
- Offences and penalties
- Data protection exemptions
- What is sensitive personal data?
- Role and responsibilities of data controller
- Role of the Data Protection Commissioner's Office
- Regulation and enforcement
- Practical applications of data protection legislation
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.