The consulting engagements may cover a broad spectrum of issues in both the traditional functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, Strategy and Human Resource Management, Logistics and Transportation, and Information Technology as well as cross-functional projects investigating, for example, the impact of leading edge information technology on business processes and client relationships in Electronic Commerce and Supply Chain Management.
- An understanding of the consulting process and a logical and systematic process for identifying the problems of an organization
- The ability to create value for a consulting client. The solutions can take the form of new methods, processes, approaches, systems, products and/or services
- Skills in establishing relationships and building trust with fellow team members and a client; presenting findings and recommendations
Benefits of attending the course:
- The ability to use the designation MPM® on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
- Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
- Access to the AAPM international journal published online
- Gold Seal Embossed MPM® Certificate with your name and designation
- The MPM® shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Marketing Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Information Technology
- project investigating
- impact of leading edge information technology on business processes
- client relationships in Electronic Commerce and Supply Chain Management
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.