Acquiring high level skills, knowledge and techniques through the international recognized approach and practice of Project management. This unique programme takes you through the very basics of becoming Chartered Project management Professional, irrespective of your field of expertise. It also facilitates the effective management of projects, balancing the effects of time, cost, quality and stakeholders.
This course is based primary on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) standard and certification processes. It is a comprehensive course that will assist individual in preparing for the CPMP‐ CIPM and PMP‐ PMI certifications.
- Experienced Project Manager
- Senior and Middle‐level Management
- Investment Experts
- Management Trainers
- Team Member
- Graduate Student and
- all who want to increase their earning level and their projectmanagement skills
Benefits of attending the course:
- The ability to use the designation MPM® on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
- Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
- Access to the AAPM international journal published online
- Gold Seal Embossed MPM® Certificate with your name and designation
- The MPM® shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction to Risk
- Risk Management Planning and Identifying Risks
- Analysis Fundamentals
- Analysing and Prioritising Risk
- Risk Response Planning
- Execution, Evaluation and Update
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.