The course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding and focuses on Total Quality Management (TQM), strategic quality management, performance management and quality improvement alongside relevant tools, techniques, models and frameworks.
It is suitable for professionals who wish to develop knowledge, understanding and business management skills in the fields of quality management and business improvement.
It will also appeal to those with an undergraduate degree who want to build career within quality management and to existing practitioners who need to enhance and develop their knowledge, competencies, understanding and quality management skills to progress within the profession.
- Define the project and coding structures · Assign resources and costs to a project
- Add and organize activity data
- Create target schedule
- Develop a project network with precedence relationships
- Enter statusing data to update a schedule
- Perform schedule calculations · Store period performance
- Apply constraints to a schedule · Produce project output
- Customize the project layout
Benefits of attending the course:
- The ability to use the designation MPM® on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
- Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
- Access to the AAPM international journal published online
- Gold Seal Embossed MPM® Certificate with your name and designation
- The MPM® shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Quality Systems: Those which help organisations deliver products and services. These provide a practical guide for managing, designing, implementing and assessing to meet quality standards.
- Quality Improvement: This is concerned with the tools and techniques that help organisations improve in all aspects of their product/ service offerings and processes, providing a toolkit of improvement mechanisms for use in the work environment.
- Management Development: Through a focus on a strategically important aspect of your organisation, you will learn to analyse risk at a strategic and operational level and identify suitable controls to eliminate, reduce or transfer such risks.
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.