Quantity Surveying Diploma
Quantity surveying is a dynamic profession and a career that combines commercial and management skills with knowledge of the construction industry. As cost consultants and project procurement specialists, the quantity surveyor’s working life involves:
- advising on the financial implications from the initial concept onwards
- advising on procurement options
- from project design, to commissioning the completed project
- settling finances and contractual disputes
You are eligible for the course if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in any field
- Minimum of 5 years in QS field
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- MODULE A: QUANTITY SURVEYING
- INTERIAM PAYMENT APPLICATIONS
- SUPPLIER’S CERTIFICATE OF PAYMENT
- TAKE-OFF QUANTITIES FROM DRAWINGS
- FINAL ACCOUNT
MODULE B: PROJECT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT PAYMENT RECORD
- CASH FLOW INFLOW & OUTFLOW
- BILL OF QUANTITIES
- PROJECT COST CONTROL SYSTEM
- COST TO COMPLETE
MODULE C: CONTRACTS & COMMERCIAL
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONTRACTS
- CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUB-CONTRACT AGREEMENTS
- FIDIC CLAUSES
- TYPES OF INSURANCES, BONDS & GUARANTEES
- PROJECT DOCUMENTATION
Certification Issued By:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers RICE
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came from different types of engineering who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.