Hospital Human Resource
HR managers may have responsibility for workforce planning or work for one or more directorates (for example surgery, day care or accident and emergency) where they will provide HR support and advice to the general manager responsible for that directorate. This might involve advising on the redeployment of staff from a ward that is closing or advertising strategies for the recruitment of new staff.
- Nursing administration
- Information systems
- Marketing and public relations
- Government relations
- Human resources
- Material management
- Medical staff relations
- Hospiatl HR
- Those who wants to work in this field
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Defining human resources in health care
- Key questions and issues pertaining to human resources in health care
- The impact of human resources on health sector reform
- The Role of a Hospital HR Manager
- Educational Qualifications for a Hospital HR Manager Position
- Inspiring hospital teams for quality services through hospital management training: Introduction to the course concept and content
- Managing change: Introduction to organization and individual change
- Putting the patient first: Patient safety and customer-focused services
- Improving clinical performance: Clinical management system
- Hospital Business Functions: Managing for sustainable growth
- Linking hospital to the health care system: Strategic management and leadership
- Quality Improvement Action Project: Making concrete changes in the hospital: the quality improvement exercise
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.