Hotel Marketing & Sales
Hotel marketing is more than a few standard, tried and true sales techniques. We begin by taking the time to understand the unique environment in which each hotel operates. Specific marketing strategies are devised and then translated into a detailed plan of action. The thoroughness of our marketing plan process translates into an efficient and effective marketing effort. We understand that implementing a hotel's marketing strategy means much more than telling salespeople what to do. It also means impressing upon the entire staff the importance of customer service because a satisfied customer is the best marketing tool available. The market plan is monitored regularly to make sure it is executed as planned. Many functions are coordinated centrally in order to allow the hotel’s staff to focus on those things only they can do at the local level.
- Price your product for maximum profit
- Generate lots of free publicity
- Set-up systems that will make your life a lot easier
- Develop a product that fits a profitable niche
- Measure your level of guest/customer satisfaction
- Recruit and manage a sales specialist
- Market your product on the Internet
- Make the most of your advertising
- Appreciate the local opportunities that already exist in your area.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Service Characteristics
- The Role of Marketing in Strategic Planning
- The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information Systems & Marketing Research
- Consumer Markets & Consumer Buying Behaviour
- Organisational Behaviour of Group Market
- Promoting Products: Public Relations & Sales Promotion
- Professional Sales
- Destination Marketing
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.