CompTIA A+ Certification
CompTIA A+ certification validates foundation-level knowledge and skills necessary for a career in PC support. It is the starting point for a career. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting.
Candidate job roles include enterprise technician, field service technician, PC or support technician and IT administrator. CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, HP and Cisco. Other technology companies, including Dell, Intel, Lenovo and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians. The U.S. Department of Defense recognizes CompTIA A+ and the Department of Homeland Security requires it as part of their computer forensics program.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- ESD, Tools, Cases, and Motherboards
- Hardware Maintenance and Safety
- Memory and Data Storage
- Devices, Peripherals, Ports, Cables, Connectors
- Power and Power Supplies
- BIOS, CMOS, and the Boot Process
- Disks, Storage, and Removable Media
- Operating System Overview and Installation
- OS Navigation and Upgrade
- Windows Command Line Interface
- OS Maintenance, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
- Portable Computing and Power Management
- Wired Networking and TCP/IP
- Wireless Networking
- Printers and Scanners
- The Internet
- Patch Management and Security
- Customer Service and Professionalism
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.