CompTIA Linux+ Certification
Students will acquire the skills needed to install and support one or more distributions of the Linux operating system and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI exams.
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of Linux concepts and skills to prepare for a career in Linux support or administration, or to prepare for CompTIA® Linux+™
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Lesson 1: Familiarizing Yourself with Linux
- Lesson 2: Managing User and Group Accounts
- Lesson 3: Managing Partitions and the Linux Filesystem
- Lesson 4: Managing Files in Linux
- Lesson 5: Working with Linux Permissions and Ownership
- Lesson 6: Printing Files
- Lesson 7: Managing Packages
- Lesson 8: Managing Kernel Services
- Lesson 9: Working with the Bash Shell and Shell Scripts
- Lesson 10: Managing Jobs and Processes
- Lesson 11: Managing System Services
- Lesson 12: Configuring Network Services
- Lesson 13: Configuring Basic Internet Services
- Lesson 14: Securing Linux
- Lesson 15: Managing Hardware
- Lesson 16: Troubleshooting Linux Systems
- Lesson 18: Configuring the GUI
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.