CompTIA Network+ Certification
This is the premier certification from CompTIA for network technicians beginning their IT careers. Students will learn to describe the features and functions of networking components and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services. This course meets the most recent Network+ certification objectives.
This course is covered in 36 contact hours. Entry Requirements: Computer Literacy
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Lesson 1 - Welcome to CompTIA Network+ 2009 Training
- Lesson 2 - Basic Networking Fundamentals
- Lesson 3 - Network Media
- Lesson 4 - Network Topologies
- Lesson 5 - OSI Model
- Lesson 6 - TCP/IP
- Lesson 7 - TCP/IP Protocols
- Lesson 8 - Network Devices
- Lesson 9 - Routing
- Lesson 10 - Wireless Networking
- Lesson 11 - Networking Command Line Tools
- Lesson 12 - Network Performance Optimization
- Lesson 13 - Network Tools
- Lesson 14 - Network Monitoring
- Lesson 15 - Documentation
- Lesson 16 - Troubleshooting
- Lesson 17 - Network Security
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.