CompTIA Server+ Certification
In the Server+ Networking course, students install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot servers, and learn information and skills that will be helpful on the job.CompTIA Server+ certification courses are known throughout the IT community as one of the best ways to build solid credentials towards a profitable networking career. New Horizons provides superior training methods and course materials to ensure that you pass the Server+ certification exam successfully – first time.
Created for IT professionals who are responsible for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting local area networks.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction to servers
- Exploring the server hardware
- Introduction to server software
- Exploring the server storage system
- Installing the server hardware
- Configuring servers
- Examining the issues in upgrading server
- Examining servers in an it environment
- Troubleshooting servers
- Exploring disaster recovery concepts and methodologies
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.