CIS Certified Information Security (Data Protection)
Be confident that your organisation's policies and procedures are legally compliant with data protection legislation by completing Ireland's first certified data protection practitioner programme. The three-day course covers the fundamental issues contained within the Data Protection Acts that have a legislative impact upon all organisations and provides information on how to achieve compliance.
- Data protection officers
- Human resource managers
- Sales and marketing managers
- Healthcare professionals
- Information security professionals
- Compliance and audit managers
- What is privacy?
- Data protection principles
- Role and responsibilities of data processor
- Offences and penalties
- Data protection exemptions
- What is sensitive personal data?
- Role and responsibilities of data controller
- Role of the Data Protection Commissioner's Office
- Regulation and enforcement
- Practical applications of data protection legislation
Certification Issued By:
ACAC for Accredited Certification
One of professional organization focused on furthering excellence in training and development. It provides defined criteria, standards and procedures for evaluation and optimization of training and development activities.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
Council member of Arab Arbitration Society. The association provided membership for qualified students who passed the examination for engineering certifications.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.