Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator MCSA
The MCSA credential is designed for IT professionals who implement, manage, and troubleshoot network systems based on the Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows .NET Server platforms. Implementation responsibilities include managing and supporting the network systems. Need for the network administration role has developed in the past year, and candidates as well as the business have indicated that a certification for this profession is necessary. The MCSA on Windows 2000 credential offers network professionals a competitive edge in today's constantly shifting IT environment by validating the specific knowledge required by the systems administrator job role.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows Professional and Server
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Active Directory Systems.
- Perform detailed Network Administration tasks.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2012 Professional
- Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2012 Server
- Managing a Microsoft Windows 2012 Network Environment
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.