CBMC - Certified Business Management Consultant
This is an applications course exploring the profession of management consulting. The course is designed to provide a framework for understanding the art and science of providing management counsel to client organizations in the public and private sectors.
- Expose students to the classical literature of the profession.
- View problems from the perspective of practicing experts in the field.
- Prepare solutions to case studies utilizing acquired technical expertise and experience.
- Apply course theories and principles to provide consulting services to actual clients.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction and purpose of course
- Review syllabus
- Definition, roles, purpose of profession
- Uses of consultants – public sector, private sector, and internal consulting
- Introduce client projects
- History and development of the profession
- Consulting roles and culture
- Professionalism and ethics
- Service Quality
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.