CHRM Chartered Human Resource Manager
This course is about both the design and execution of human resource management strategies. This course has two central themes: (1) How to think systematically and strategically about aspects of managing the organization's human assets, and (2) What really needs to be done to implement these policies and to achieve competitive advantage. It adopts the perspective of a general manager and addresses human resource topics (including reward systems, performance management, high-performance human resource systems, training and development, recruitment, retention, equal employment opportunity laws, work-force diversity, and union-management relationships) from a strategic perspective.
- Human Resource Professionals
- HR Managers
- those who wants to start a career in this field
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Enrich the leadership in the development of goals, and draw strategic plans and public policy and decision-making centralization.
- Strategies for supervising the implementation of plans, programs and policies set forth, taking into account the safety and accuracy of implementation and determining compliance with the latest standards of those plans and procedures.
- Preparation of administrative and structural restructuring of an organization.
- Transforming the overall objectives of the sub-goals
- Skills preparation for creating jobs agenda and determining the annual vacancies.
- Knowledge and information applications in management.
- Study the professional environment and determine how to build specialized teams standards and strategies to achieve its goals and evaluation.
- Study the policies and law of the human resources in public and private companies in United Arab Emirates.
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.