CMA - Certified Marketing Analyst
It is impossible to successfully market any product today without examining the current situation and finding a way to overcome it. Even in the current climate, the world’s largest companies and operators are investing heavily in the emerging markets to capture market share. The global marketplace has become an active investment market for foreign companies growth opportunities. In this environment, you need to have a clear understanding of your competitive differentiation and be able to create a strong and definitive brand proposition.
The training will uncover marketing strategies and technologies which are essential for success in the global changing competitive landscape.
- Better comprehend the changing marketing environment for financial institutions in the Global Marketplace and Local region
- Understand the integral role of marketing in the development of new banking products and services
- Know how to deal with increased competitive pressure coming from the big global banks
- Understand customer behavior, segmentation and specific market and pricing strategies
- Learn how to position your institution to the most valuable high-net-worth Individuals
- Improve the components of effective relationship management
- Discover how to develop a multi-year marketing strategy for services and products in your organization
- Gain long term competitive advantage
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Setting The Scene
- The Role Of Marketing
- The Changing Marketing Environment For Banks And Institutions
- Marketing Research For Management Decision Making
- Developing And Using Market Intelligence
- What Kinds Of Information A Company Needs
- Methods Of Gathering Information
- Managing Company Information
- Understanding Consumer Behavior And Its Impact On Marketing In The Services Arena
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Segmentation And Targeting
- Developing New Banking Products And Services
- Pricing Strategies
- Brand Marketing And The Marketing Mix
- Brand Management
- Designing The Marketing Mix
- Relationship Marketing And Customer Relationship Management
- Creating And Sustaining Relationship Strategies
- Multi-Channel Relationships
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.