MMC - Master Management Consultant
Master Management Consulting training at AIAL offers a combination of academic research strategies and consultancy approaches to give students the tools necessary for a career as a consultant. It also emphasizes strong personal, research and interviewing skills, which helps students select the most appropriate tools for formulating their arguments, for avoiding pitfalls and for providing their clients with real added value.
Over the last decades consultancies are growing, and so is their share in the professional service industry. There is a growing demand for guidance in change processes, for specific expert knowledge, for application of knowledge and for tailor made research that can support decision making processes. Management consultants thus support the management function in organizations as external adviser.
- about the issues and questions related to management consulting
- about your clients’ organizations and their strategic choices related to uncertainties
- how to complete evaluation assignments and advice assignments
- how to build arguments that help to legitimize evaluations or recommendations
- how to present research findings with an action orientation
- how to contribute to planned change with change interventions
- how to assess the effectiveness of consultancy tools and methods
- how to conduct academic research about consultancies and the consulting process
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Management Consulting
- Strategy and Organization
- Transport and Supply Chain Management
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.