IFQM - International Foundation for Quality Management
The Professional Quality Manager (PQM) is a professional program providing participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct effective quality assessments in order to illustrate the essentials of Quality, Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC). PQM program is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
- Helping participants acquire a range of skills to analyze and then solve quality-related problems.
- Encouraging participants to promote a quality culture.
- Developing and enhancing researches and applications in the field of quality management principles and practices.
- Supporting employers’ requirements for competence in the field of Quality Management.
- Contributing to the success of individuals by providing a recognized qualification that leads to better prospects and career development.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Essentials of Quality Management
- Total Quality Management Tools
- Core Concepts of Leadership and People Management
- Strategic Planning in Quality Management
- Capacity Building for Competence (Self Study)
- Customer-Focus for Business Excellence
- Supply Chain Management
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.