SMP Senior Management Professional
The Senior Management Professional is a senior executive program designed for selected leaders who seek something beyond and are willing to create and sustain a learning community. The participants will acquire new frameworks and skills for which AIAL is world-renowned; make connections with colleagues who share similar experiences; and develop an expanded sense of themselves as leaders.
- Managers who wish to gain a stronger knowledge of management to improve their performance;
- Professionals who want to grow their careers in management;
- Graduates who wish to add a job-related qualification to their CV;
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who realise the value of senior management for the success of their business;
- People currently in this profession who want to formalize their knowledge with a certificate.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Community leader’s role in the organizations management.
- Managing Effective in organization communication.
- Conflict management strategies to deal with.
- Stages of development , institutional organization and evaluation.
- Transparency, oversight and accountability.
- Classification commands through the exact calculations.
- Memory Map and the structure of the central operating unit in senior management area.
- Digital smart management and methods of implementation.
- Perimeter outer of the organization ... cultural environment, economic, legal, political, technological.
- Strategic cost management in management methods standard.
- Accounting as a way to take the administrative decision…
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.