Executive Office Secretarial & Professional
Comprehensive curriculum covers theory, methodology, technology, and best practices related to facility management. Examines the philosophy, definitions, history and functions of contemporary facility management. Briefly examines all facility management functions.
- Demonstrate, plan and prepare communication for meetings and prepare meeting reports
- Demonstrate, plan, implement and control an information system in an organisation
- Administering and co‐ordinate basic projects
- Demonstrate, plan, monitor and control office supplies
- Demonstrate, plan and schedule work for oneself and others
- Demonstrate, plan and maintain the petty cash as well as perform basic business banking operations
- Set the agenda for a meeting
- Write meeting minutes
- Demonstrate the ability to implement and monitor basic sustainable work practices
- Demonstrate a basic understanding and application of occupational health and safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of the generic format and specific for reports
- Demonstrate an understanding of critical skills and confidence in English for communication
- Demonstrate an understanding of detailing the different sections of the introduction, body and conclusion in the report
- Demonstrate an understanding how to justify the conclusions of the report through the use of adequate information
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Organising Meetings
- Organising Business Events
- Administering Projects
- Coordinating Business Resources
- Implementing and Monitoring Sustainable Work Practices
- Communicating Effectively (Telephone and Face‐to‐Face)
- Workplace Occupational Health and Safety
- Implement Workplace Information System
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.