Office Management Professional
Managing a busy office can be a very demanding and challenging role. On one day you could be interviewing new members of staff, the next managing your office book-keeping and payroll. Our office management certification is designed to teach you the fundamental skills you will need to turn you into a highly valued and well-paid office manager who can confidently juggle different tasks. You’ll study areas such as the principles of effective HR, book-keeping, leadership attributes alongside becoming expert on some of the most common office software packages. All of which combined mean you can be confident that you have been trained to the highest level. An efficiently run office is rarely remarked upon or celebrated, but an inefficient workplace can be the cause of much stress. This course will help you develop an assertive and organised approach to managing people and processes in your office to facilitate harmonious and productive working. It includes key management skills and planning techniques to improve information flow and achieve objectives.
- Understanding of the range of responsibilities and skills required by the office manager
- Various approaches to use when dealing with the management of tasks, teams and individuals
- Techniques to plan and manage workload effectively and achieve objectives
- A checklist of systems and procedures to aid the smooth running of the office
- Assertive communication and problem-solving skills
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an office manager
- Work with others effectively
- Use action plans to increase staff performance
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Decide goals and set priorities for the office
- Learn measurement techniques for clerical work
- Deal successfully with stress
- Plan and oversee projects properly
- Assign responsibilities to your team and allocate resources
- Measure your results and evaluate them against objectives
- Resolve conflicts in the office
- Learn to solve problems and make decisions systematically
- Define the problem and think creatively to find a solution
Certification Issued By:
Institute of Professional Managers
IPM - USA commenced operations in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of IPM had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority
KHDA Dubai Government, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
Membership Issued By:
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM)
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.