Airline Cargo Management Professional Diploma
This course in this course will gain an understanding of key air cargo principles, improve your knowledge of the commercial foundation of the air cargo industry and evaluate the basics of cargo management. It is designed to familiarize each participant with key industry topics such as demand and supply trends. Cargo is handled at thousands of airports around the world by multiple handlers, causing a potential risk for variations in quality and consistency. This course will help you make a sense of varying standards, best-practice and procedures so you can ensure consist operations. Our cargo courses and diplomas provide you with step-by-step guidance on how to accept, handle and process a wide variety of shipments safely and efficiently, according to the latest industry standards.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Introduction to the Cargo Industry and shipper’s needs
- Airline industry Regulations: ICAO, National Aviation Authorities, IATA, & FIATA
- Managing performance and KPIs
- Air Cargo Agency Responsibilities
- World Geography and IATA -3Letter codes, areas and sub-areas
- Time Differences and Calculation of Transportation Time
- The Aircraft and Bulk Loading Limitations
- Handling Cargo Terminal Facilities
- Custom Clearance Process
- Airline Booking Procedures
- Functions and Completion of the Airway Bill
- Air Cargo Tariff, Rates and Charges
Certification Issued By:
PITA Panama International Tourism Association
The panama international tourism association (PITA) is a statutory board as global organization. It champions the development of international tourism sector, one of the country's key service sectors and economic pillars, and undertakes the marketing and promotion to the world as a tourism destination.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.