Professional Certification in Amadeus
This Course is the ideal way to gain an Amadeus Global Distribution System (GDS/CRS) professional
certification. Our training approach is hands on, using practical review which use scenarios that may
occur in a Travel Agency. Training curriculum, materials and trainer skills are reviewed regularly.
This ensures relevance to current industry practices. This course will give its participants an in
depth understanding in the Amadeus system interface and how to use it to create bookings, it will
also give knowledge regarding the Reservation maintenance specifically the skills in entering and
updating Passenger Name Record (PNR) data with information such as special requests, seat assignments
and frequent flyer account numbers, how to handle electronic ticketing and interpret paperless data.
Click here to view Amadeus Certification
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Module 1: Introduction to Amadeus
- Module 2: Amadeus Help and Information System
- Module 3: Encoding, Decoding and Conversion Options
- Module 4: Amadeus Air and Flight Information
- Module 5: Passenger Name Record (PNR)
- Module 6: Remarks, Service Requests
- Module 7: Advance seating requests, seat maps and booking specific seats
- Module 8: Amadeus Queues
- Module 9: Amadeus Fares Quotes Displays, Notes and Routing
- Module 10: Pricing of PNR and Itinerary
- Module 11: Amadeus Central Ticketing
- Module 12: Amadeus Automated Refunds and Reports
- Module 13: Amadeus Hotel
- Module 14: Amadeus Cars
- Module 15: Amadeus Insurance
- Module 16: Amadeus Quick Reference
Certification Issued By:
Amadeus IT Group is a multinational IT Provider for the global travel and tourism industry.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.