Airline Ticketing and Reservation Professional Diploma
This course provides skills to analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing. Identify and price different journey types, Read, interpret, and apply fare rules. Use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations. This course familiarize the participants in the language of fare construction and fare rules so you can provide your customers with the best advice and the lowest fare for their air itinerary and needs. You will develop new skills through practical exercises and with the support of reference materials to become the travel professional your customers trust.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Module 1: Introduction to Airline Ticketing and Reservation
- Module 2: Global Fares, Airline Tariffs and Ticketing
- Module 3: Travel Agency Operations
- Module 4: Global Distribution System: Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo
- Module 5: Airline Customer Service
- Module 6: Business English and Email Etiquette
- Module 7: Airline Sales and Marketing
Certification Issued By:
PITA Panama International Tourism Association
The panama international tourism association (PITA) is a statutory board as global organization. It champions the development of international tourism sector, one of the country's key service sectors and economic pillars, and undertakes the marketing and promotion to the world as a tourism destination.
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.