Italian Language Course
Over the years of sending people abroad on language holidays, the one great thing we've discovered about Italian is that people learn it for the sheer love of the language, country and people.
- Immersing yourself in another country is not just about learning the language; it's about your interaction with the people and understanding of their way of life. With this in mind, we're delighted to bring you our brand new pages on culture, offering you interesting, valuable and at time quirky information on your chosen country's land, people, attitudes and beliefs. Together with your language learning, this is the ideal way to ensure you get the most out of your stay abroad.
We have individual (private class one on one), group classes, morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Every day classes available. You may inquire through any of our training coordinator, plan ahead and start your career with us.
- Saying hello and goodbye
- Introducing yourself
- Address and telephone number
- Asking and saying how one is
- Asking and giving personal details about one’s job and the languages one speaks
- Ordering food and drink at a bar and paying
- Reading a simple menu
- Spelling one's name
- Talking about one’s preferences
- Asking and telling the time
- Talking about one's everyday routine
- Referring events in a chronological order
- Expressing frequency
- Expressing likes and dislikes
- The Italian alphabet
- Numbers 1-100
- Days of the week
We provide two easy steps on how you can join the course.