English and Foreign Languages
Our programs are designed to develop and enhance students’ artistic abilities, knowledge and skills to be able to design, supervise, and implement engineering, architectural and interior design projects.
- TOEFL Preparation View Course Details
- IELTS Preparation View Course Details
- ABEL American Board For English Language View Course Details
- English Language Professional View Course Details
- Business English View Course Details
- General English - Elementary Level 1 and 2 View Course Details
- General English - Pre Intermediate Level 3 and 4 View Course Details
- General English - Intermediate Level 5 and 6 View Course Details
- General English - Upper Intermediate Level 7 and 8 View Course Details
- Arabic for Non Native Course View Course Details
- French Language Course View Course Details
- Italian Language Course View Course Details
- German Language Course View Course Details
DISC Language Programs
DISC Programs offer you a practical, hands-on approach to improving communication throughout your organisation. We aim to get students to use the language from the very first lesson.
Our curriculum takes into account the cultural diversity of people working in The Middle East and aims to develop all four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking) whilst giving a thorough understanding of essential grammar.
Our qualified and experienced teachers deliver the classes, whenever possible, taking into account specific organisational standards of quality and service whilst engaging both the students’ emotional and rational intelligence.